***Be sure to check out NutellaDay.com for the most up-to-date info!***
World Nutella Day is *tomorrow*, so I hope your Nutella posts are being polished! If you need some ideas, be sure to check out today’s post at Ms Adventures in Italy: Nutella Virgin? 50 Ways to Eat Nutella and Nutella Lover Types!
In lieu of a traditional What’s Cooking Wednesday this week, I’m celebrating Nutella for *two* days, and hopefully you’ll be inspired to whip something up for tomorrow by:
The Top Ten Signs You’re Addicted to Nutella
10. When your significant other asks if you want to spoon, you say “Sure!” and reach for the Nutella jar.
9. Your drinking glasses consist entirely of old Nutella containers.
8. You’ve never looked at the caloric content of Nutella and don’t plan on doing so.
7. Your afternoon snack is Nutella hot chocolate, Nutella on bread, and a chaser of a few spoonfuls of Nutella straight from the jar.
6. When invited to someone’s house, your only question is, “Will there be Nutella?”
5. Some people see things as they are and ask, “Why?” You dream of things that never were and ask, “Why not with Nutella?”
4.You’ve never met any food item that didn’t pair well with Nutella.
3. You carry around small snack packets of Nutella with you at all times in case you need a hit.
2.When faced with moral dilemmas, you ask “What would Nutella do?”
And the number one sign you’re a Nutella addict:
1. You have written to President Obama begging him to change his famous line to “We will extend a hand if you are willing to pass the Nutella jar.”
Be sure to check out the rules for participation in World Nutella Day here–we’re looking forward to lots of fabulous entries!