In the comments to yesterday’s post, Ally Bean asked me whether my most perfect puppy Luna is bilingual. HeartinSanFrancisco praised her ability to bark in Italian.
I now realize that you all know far too little about this Furball o’ Love, and lucky for you, I found this great meme filled out by Mushu the Bichon Frise over at A Spot of T, my fellow She Who Blogs member, so you can get to know Luna a bit more (I added the last question, though, just for my pooch).
Oh, and if you’re one of those people who hate when bloggers write about their animal friends, I forgive you, and I invite you back tomorrow when there (probably) won’t be a mention of Luna.
But I make no promises. Look at this face!
1. What kind of dog are you? A really really cute one. Some say I resemble a Basenji, and indeed, my tail does curve in a most peculiar way.
2. Are you a boy or a girl? Girl power! You can read about some, um, complications of being a girl dog here.
3. How old are you? I’m 2 ½ years old but I don’t feel a day over 2 ¼.
4. Name one thing you received as a gift on your last birthday. Nothing. I hate my humans. No, seriously, my birthday is two days after Christmas, so I get a few days of fun—my favorite is always a raw hidey kind of bone thing (not actually raw hide but I don’t know how else to describe it) and beef jerky treats from my Nana in America.
5. Choose one word to best describe your physique. Forte (strong)
6. Share a quote. “I spilled spot remover on my dog. He’s gone now.” (Steven Wright)
7. Have you ever been stung by a bee? If so, where? No, knock on wood. Dang sometimes I wish I had knuckles.
8. Who’s your strangest family member? I’m going to have to go with Papà P because the shorter one with the longer hair usually feeds me (plus she’s typing this).
9. Who’s your favorite family member? See Number 8.
10. Do you make an effort to be environmentally friendly? I do keep my own “compost” pile.
11. If you were given a blank canvas and water colours, what would you paint? Il mare (the sea) that I have yet to set paw in.
12. When is the best time for you to take a 20 minute nap? This is a trick question, isn’t it, because when *isn’t* it a good time for a snooze?
13. Your hair? Floating about the house right now because of shedding. Oh, like the color and stuff? Caramel but for my white paws and strip down my chest.
14. What do you want to be in 10 years? A sly old bitch.
15. What you’re not good at. Playing nice with other bitches. And believe you me, they’re all bitches.
16. What are you wearing? A black leather collar with my name in faux-diamond studs.
17. What aren’t you wearing? My harness, which is only for walkies.
18. Your mood? Chill. Except that it’s boiling hot.
19. Your kitchen? My home, actually, since I don’t do the steps to go downstairs–they’re kinda scary. My food and water is in the kitchen and Mamma also put a bed in there just for me, so I don’t miss the downstairs at all.
20. What are you thinking about right now? How freaking hot it is.
21. Love? I’m full of it.
22. Foreign languages? I consider English my fourth language. Doggie is, obviously, my first. Italian is second, and Calabrese dialect is my third.
If any other animal friends would like to play, please do and link to me and to A Spot of T.
Oh, and Happy Love Thursday everyone!
[tags]dogs, memes, love thursday[/tags]