I saw this fun “first” meme over at the Facebook page of Anna l’Americana of Only in Maine.
I promised to steal it, so here it is.
Feel free to fill out your own and post it wherever you like, even in the comments here…if you’d just like to pick out your favorite firsts from the list and share, please do!
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
My first and only prom date was named Brian, and he recently threatened to post photos on Facebook. Despite that, I still think he’s one of the nicest guys I’ve ever known.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Probably peach schnapps with my mom on some New Year’s Eve during my teens.
4. What was your FIRST job?
Waitress at a drive-in (no roller skates or movies involved). Best skill learned: how to make the swirly tops on a soft ice cream cone.
5. What was your FIRST car?
Never had one as I don’t drive, but if I get one, I’ll let you know.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No texts. Hardly ever any texts. I rather hate texts.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Not a person, but a kid. Pasqualina.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Casari. Loved her, and loved going back to see her when my nephew was starting school.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Raleigh-Durham, NC from Harrisburg, PA on my 18th birthday (back to Duke after Fall Break).
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
A fun gal named Heather, and sadly, we haven’t been in touch for about 10 years.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Heather’s. Her house had mirrors that covered most of the living room walls so we always played Bloody Mary and scared the bejeebers out of ourselves. Fun times!
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
P, but it was quite limited. He’s not a morning person.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My cousin Debbie’s as a flower girl/junior bridesmaid. I remember big glasses and a big hat. No, you will not be seeing photographic evidence.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Put on my sheepskin boots!
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Aw geez, probably something at the Bloomsburg Fair.
16. FIRST tattoo?
I’ll keep you posted.
17. FIRST piercing?
My ears when I was probably 12 or 13 years old. Piercing Pagoda baby!
18. FIRST foreign country you visited?
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
ET, twice with my feet sticking to the floors of the old Victoria Theatre (no longer there) in Shamokin, PA.
20. When was your FIRST detention?
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Pennsylvania—the second state of the union, incidentally.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Kristin at Duke, and yes, we’re still in touch.
23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
That I’d have the power to teleport myself here, there, everywhere. P.S. I don’t know what these last three have to do with firsts, but I’ll still play.
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
To play the guitar.
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
You! Consider that a dare.