Please come visit me at Italy Magazine where I’ll be writing a weekly column, Guarda!, about interesting aspects of Italian life, sharing lots of great videos along the way. This week’s feature is The Palio in Siena, a most unique horse race. Comments over there will certainly be appreciated!
OK, back to the regularly scheduled blog post.
I so enjoyed when you blogged my blog back in April that it’s time for you to blog my blog again.
I’ve also had an *extremely* busy and stressful work week, which means I have very little brain power left, so it’s your turn to create here.
Taking direction from Kailani of An Island Life, here’s how it works for those who don’t remember:
1. I start with a question/phrase.
2. The first commenter answers that question and leaves a new question for the next visitor to answer. It could be a general question, fill in the blank sentence, a “tell me about a time when,” etc.
3. The next commenter answers the new question and provides a question for the following visitor (i.e., the third commenter).
4. And so forth until you’re all bored to tears. Yes, I expect actual tears before we stop (photographic evidence will do).
5. Note: I reserve the right to delete or modify any questions that, you know, rub me the wrong way. Ahem.
6. In a situation where two commenters have answered the same question and you’re next to answer, please either choose one of the questions or answer both; if you don’t answer both, you are free to pass along the question you didn’t use or come up with a new one.
The first question:
Do you read your horoscope?