Italian Citizenship Email Consultation Plans
If you’ve read through the Citizenship F.A.Q. section, still aren’t sure whether you qualify for Italian citizenship jure sanguinis, and would like my take on your situation, you have a choice between two email consultation plans as described below.
Once you have purchased your preferred plan through PayPal and payment has been processed, I will contact you directly to let you know you can start composing your first email. This communication to you, of course, does not count as one of your emails from me as part of a consultation plan. I will do my best to respond to your messages as quickly as possible, but in any event, always within seven days.
Please read *all of the information* to the end of this page before proceeding, and if you have any questions or concerns about the plans, don’t hesitate to contact me. PayPal purchase buttons are all the way at the bottom of this page as well.
1. Basic Two-Email Consultation Plan
This plan includes up to two email responses from me, which generally include my response to your initial request and then a follow-up email to clear up any further questions you may have. It is recommended if you have a fairly straightforward situation and would like another opinion on whether you qualify before beginning document collection.
The cost is $25.00.
2. Deluxe Five-Email Consultation Plan
This plan includes up to five email responses from me, which allows for a more in-depth discussion of your issues. It is recommended if you have a more complicated situation that will likely require extra research into Italian law in order to form an opinion on whether you qualify.
The cost is $40.00.
Nothing in our communications should be taken for legal advice or as creating an attorney-client relationship. I am not liable for any person’s action taken or inaction as a result of their having followed advice, tips, suggestions, or techniques on the Website or in private communications.
- If you have a situation that would require more than five email responses from me, it’s most likely beyond the scope of my knowledge, and you should be speaking directly with your consulate, embassy, or comune about your situation.
- I do *not* handle document collection, translation, or correction. If you need help with document collection, translation and/or correction, I recommend contacting Peter Farina of italyMONDO; mention that you were referred by me and Peter will give you a discount on his services and (full disclosure) I will receive a referral fee.
- My consultation services are designed solely to provide you with my interpretation regarding qualification for Italian citizenship based on current, applicable laws and regulations; this interpretation may or may not conflict with your consulate, embassy, or comune.
- Your consulate, embassy, or comune may come to a different conclusion regarding your situation, so I always recommend you speak directly with them for the final answer.
- I do not guarantee you will be granted recognition of Italian citizenship even if I conclude that in my interpretation of current, applicable laws and regulations you would qualify; the final decision is always up to the consulate, embassy, or comune at which you apply.