You know, I always did like filling out surveys, so it’s no surprise that I can barely contain myself when I see a good meme.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought?
I don’t remember looking at myself in the mirror today. Obviously if I did, it wasn’t notable.
2. Do you read while you’re in the bathroom?
Not really in there long enough to even bother to bring anything, so no.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “fit”?
4. Favorite planet?
I’m really fond of the Earth for obvious reasons, but I’ve always been partial to Venus as well.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list?
P, and that’s because he gives me un squillo when he’s out and about so I can call him from the home phone (much cheaper). Fellow Italian residents, I know you hear me on this one.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I don’t have anything special, but I do like the tango one.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Two actually. A long sleeve v-neck in navy blue (3 euro at the local market) and my weekend hoodie (5 euro at the market). Bonus info: the matching pants were also 5 euro. I’m a big spender.
8. What were you doing 20 minutes ago?
9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing?
Some sort of Ugg-like slippers from Australia that P’s aunt sent our way. Comfy as all get out.
10. Bright or Dark Rooms?
Bright if I’m doing something that requires light; dark if I’m doing something that requires dark. I’ll leave it at that.
11. What do you think about the person who posted this survey?
I’m enjoying getting to know her through reading her blog.
12. If you’re in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep in?
The one farthest from the door.
13. What were you doing at exactly midnight last night?
Watching the end of an episode of Lost (Season 2–the one where Locke refuses to press the button so Desmond breaks out the Safety Key).
14. What was your last text message you received on your cell?
Last night from a woman for whom I translated a power point project; I sent her an email but forgot to attach the translation. Duh.
15. How do you like your eggs?
Any which way really, including in purgatory (speaking of Lost…).
16. What’s a word/phrase that you say a lot?
Stereotypical but “Mamma mia!” And also to Luna, “Vuoi uscire?” (Do you want to go out?)
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
P, this morning.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
If vitamins count, 3. Otherwise, none.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Even though it’s all digital now, I do have about 5 really old rolls of film that I should get developed before all color is lost.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I always thought 24 would be cool, and then it was just OK. I guess I kinda like wherever I am at any given moment.
22. Your worst enemy?
Personally? Can’t think of any. I’m a non-confrontational Libra after all.
23. What wallpaper do you have on your desktop?
The close-up of Luna from this post in block formation (there are 4 of her).
24. What was the last thing you said to someone….
25. If you had to choose between a million dollars or to be able to fly?
You know I’ve never had a flying dream that I can remember? I had one where I sort of hopped from roof to roof, but that’s as close as I’ve gotten. Ahem, gimme the cash.
26. Do you like someone?
I like most people most of the time. Mostly.
27. If you could punch one person in the face, who would it be?
I don’t want to be investigated by the FBI or anything, so I’ll plead the Fifth.
28. What is the closest object to your left foot?
My bag of teaching materials.
29. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be.
I’d like to be able to eat whatever I want and not gain weight or, more importantly, health problems.
30. If one thing about you could always remain the same, what would it be.
My ability to roll with the punches; humor is often involved.