And an award! Don’t forget about the award!
Grazie! Grazie! Thank you! Thank you!
Now what’s this all about you ask?
There are 3 rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the “Thinking Blogger Award” with a link to the post that you wrote.
So here are five bloggers that make me think, and that I highly suggest you visit as well:
1. Sara at Moving Right Along. Sara writes beautifully and honestly about tough and light-hearted subjects alike, all while keeping a fantastic sense of humor.
2. Corey at Tongue in Cheek. Corey shows us France, California, and wherever else she lands through gorgeous photos and words.
3. Judith at Think on It! Whether it’s about food, fashion, culture, or anything really, Judith truly does make me think on it.
4. Ninotchka at cease cows, life is short! Ninotchka always has an awesome photo and story to share about her life, husband, children, and Charlie the Chocolate Lab.
5. goodthomas at, well, goodthomas. Beautiful writing mixed with unique, thoughtful observations–can’t ask for more in a thinking blog.
Honestly, it was difficult to narrow this list down to five; I could’ve given out many, many more of these awards. In fact, if you see them in my sidebar, they make me think. So take some time and visit those folks as well, would you?
Ah, I promised flowers! Here are 5 shots for the winners to share, and also for all of you to enjoy–we’re all winners today!
My roses as seen this morning.
Have a lovely weekend, and keep thinking!
[tags] blogging awards, thinking blogger, roses, flowers[/tags]